Due to family and work commitments, I am closing down my tropical tanks. These systems have been running for some 9 years.
I can rehome the fish if required leaving just the tanks/equipment for sale.
However, I have no desires to sell the equipment on a item-by-item basis. So it's all or nothing though you could choose to obviously just keep the main tank.
All 3 systems and fish: £150
Systems alone: £110
Buyer collects and must have strong arms!
* Main tank : ~250liters 48 long by 20 tall by 18 deep , with stand (black wood)
* Two small tanks: Each ~70ltrs 30 long by 15 tall by 12 deep, no stand, black surround (one system is already decommissioned)
* Filters Fluval 304 x 3, and one Fluval 20x series
* Air pumps, heaters, lights etc as youd expect for the above specifications
* All are 7+ years old, except the blue rainbows which are 3 years old
* 4 x Polkadot catfish ; 4 x Spanner Barbs; 1 x Silver Shark; 3-4 x Various L-Type cats (which 5 years ago I would have known what they were!); 5 x clown loaches; 6 x blue rainbows; and around 6 other single varieties. So around 25-30 fish.
* It would be possible to run all the fish from the main tank, but with the probability that the polkadots and the clown loaches would have a turf war over the ground space.
Advertiser: T Carey
Town: Gatwick area
Advert stats: [Added or updated:02/06/10 Views: 902]