Im selling my 55L aquaone nano marine aquarium. Due to new job constraints Iím not getting enough time to get what I want out of it and properly enjoy it.
Setup been running for around a year. Selling in Bubwith near Selby/York £350 -
- Aquaone nano 40 aquarium with sump partition removed and a 5 litre hang on refugium / breeder box with cheto growing in it.
- Two power heads 1 x aquael 2600 and 1 x koralia nano
- 25 watt LED lighting and wooden hanging bracket
- Custom made steel stand in green paint with plywood top
- Extra pump also included
- 10KG of live rock
- Linear blenny (sex unknown)
- Large cleaner shrimp
- Mythrax crab
- 2 scarlet hermits
- Turbo snail
- Nassarius snail
- 4 trochus snails
- Large and a couple small clumps of pulsing xenia
- Tennis ball size ball of sun coral
- A couple of small acans
- Small zoa garden rock
- 1 x large 1 x small leather coral
- small patch of metallic green start polyp xenia
All the extras in the pics including 5 mostly full test kits, various coral foods including nano reef roid pot, calcium and trace elements supplements and a half full tub of super concentrate salt. 1 x 10L and 1 x 25L carriers. One has a hole in the lid but is still usable.
Setup needs to go as one.
Please feel free to ask anything. Spent a huge amount on this set up so I think £350 is fair.
County: East Yorkshire
Advert stats: [Added or updated:22/05/15 Views: 694]