Home :: Aquariums, Fish Tanks & Equipment
Eheim 460 litre Aquarium with Eheim professional filters, inline heaters, UV steriliser, JBL pressurised CO2 system, phased LED lighting, test kit and various accessories
Built up over two years at a cost of more than £2,500, this aquarium has everything you need (except filter media) to get you up and running with a system that many would be envious of.
The twin external filters and heaters not only reduce tank clutter, but when combined with the UV steriliser and a 2kg pressurised CO2 system, create cleaner water, healthier plants and happier fish. Further more, by doubling-up on the heater and filter, it's more resilient should either fail.
And with the upgraded LED lighting, not only will you save on your electricity bill, but you'll also benefit from a natural shimmer effect in the water.
Add in the digital timers and you introduce automated phased dusk-to-dawn lighting with no intervention. Simples.
The complete system consists of:
• 1 x Eheim professional 3 2075/600 external canister filter
• 1 x Eheim professional 4+ 2275/600 external canister filter
• 2 x Hydor ETH300 external inline heaters,
• 1 x Vecton 600 UV steriliser with additional connectors
• 1 x 2kg JBL ProFlora pressurised CO2 system with regulator, bubble counter and inline reactor
• 3 x 47w Arcadia Freshwater (white + pink) LED stretch lights
• 1 x 47w Arcadia Marine (white + blue) LED stretch light *UNUSED*
• 6 x Digital timer switches for the LED lighting, CO2 & air
• Eheim 400 variable twin air pump with 2 new unused diffusers
• Eheim QuickVacPro 2ft gravel cleaner with 4 x AA batteries
• JBL TestLab professional water test kit (partially used)
• 2 x fish nets
• Long-reach stainless steel plant scissors and tweezers
• Various sized pipe cleaners
Glass: 12mm thick
Tank: (L)1315 x (W)615 x (H)655.
Cabinet: (L)1315 x (W)615 x (H)845.
Combined: (L)1315 x (W)615 x (H)1500
I'm really reluctant to sell this lot. Its provided hours of enjoyment for all the family, but I can't take it with me to my next home. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned and is ready to go. Collection only though, but we've made it easy for you to take away by moving it to the ground-floor garage. And we're happy to help you lift it into your vehicle if you're on your own.
If you're unable to collect it and within an hour of me I can put you in touch with someone who can bring it to you and set it up if necessary.
Just £795 for complete set-up.
Advertiser: Phil Armstrong
Telephone: 07717 205770
County: West Yorkshire
Map Link: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=423 ...
Advert stats: [Added or updated:17/04/17 Views: 554]