Home :: Aquariums, Fish Tanks & Equipment
Aquarium, Maxspect Razor Light, Vortech MP10 and much more - £450
Seashell Aquarium - Great condition
Size: 36in Long x 20in High x 15in Deep
Front glass is optiwhite, sides and rear are standard glass.
No scratches that Ive seen, had only been set up 3/4 months. Selling due to moving.
Maxspect Razor LED lights - Full working order
Was £400 when new!
Great light, especially for marine keeping and coral growth. Easily programmable to suit your needs, you can see in the photos the difference when set to full white or full blue.
You can set time schedules so the light levels change throughout the day as required.
Hanging kit with lights, but can use stand as pictures show. Stand is adjustable in length.
Vortech MP10 W
Great pump, still works great and provides a great flow throughout the tank.
Controller allows adjustments to strength of flow with the addition of having preset settings for different types of flow simulation.
The Driver - Quiet Drive
6+ Available continuous operational modes
Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
Communicates with existing WWD and w EcoSmart pumps
Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers Q
All Pond Solutions Aquarium Filter
Great condition, and like the rest it is barely used and in full working order.
- Suitable for Fresh & Salt water Aquarium Tank
- Suitable for Tanks up to 400 Litres
- Self Priming Unit - Simple Setup
- Drip-free Shut-off Tap for Easy Cleaning
- Three Filter Media Basket Compartments for Layered Filtering
- 2x Heaters (Both suitable to heat the Aquarium, I only used one and the other is a spare)
- Easy start syphon pipe
- Bottle of Bio Booster (Used)
- Various tubs of fish food (Used)
- Phos/Nitrate Reducer
- Programmable auto fish feeder
- Tank thermometer
- Water containers - 2x 15L 1x25L
- Filter Media
- Test strips
- Large amount of Dragon rock. Some great bits of various sizes.
Any questions please feel free!
Collection only, can help carry to your vehicle if required.
I do live on the 2nd floor so stairs are unavoidable.
Advert stats: [Added or updated:29/09/17 Views: 322]