Due to my imminent relocation outside of the country I have to part with my beloved tank. It's a full cold(ish) water set up, currently running
Tank : Juwel delta 100 (capacity 150L) + stand
Filter: Eheim Wet-dry model 2227 (I think), matrix media on one of the baskets
Lightning: 2 tubes 18W about 9 month old, not sure which color temperature
Other accessories :
- 1 heater
- inlet and outlet kits of the filter (spray bar)
- 1 eheim double chamber auto feeder
- cleaning kit, water conditionner, fertizer liquid carbon
- 1 fairly large female fancy goldfish (body 10cm, double tail about the same), kind of fantail, read and white, has black coloration genes.
- 1 smaller gold fish (body 5 cm) , offspring of the previous one, has black coloration genes as well (daddy was a blackmoor)
- around 10-15 Khuli loaches, adult size including a few very big ones
- 3-5 Black khuli loaches, aldult size
- 1 butterfly loach 2 cm
- 2 female american flagfish
- 10s cherry shrimp, not very collorful ones though
- 10s malysian trumpet snails
- 2 adults + 2-3 babys sulawesi snails (not sure if they really are) , shape like trumpet snails but all black and much bigger (adult sell about 2 inch long)
The current set up has been running for 2-3 years without any major widespread illness. It's running nicely at 20-22 degrees.
The tank is about 4 years old in fair condition, no leaks, no major scratches.
The edges of the wood on the stand have minor cosmetic damage.
I'm happy to sell some of the livestock separately.
Price-wise I don't have much idea yet, I will take reasonable offers. But you must collect as I can't drive.
I can take days off to help collecting. The tank is located in Osterley (West London), very near the A4.
Will post pictures later. The black Goldfish is sadly passed away.
Advertiser: Lucas G.
Web Link: http://is00.thegumtree.com/image/extrabi ...
Map Link: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=tw7+4qh& ...
Advert stats: [Added or updated:27/03/12 Views: 1368]