For sale is a solid oak cabinet, hood and 6x2x2 tank, build by Wharf Aqautics, all in excellent condition.
Cabinet is has 3 central drawers and double door cupboards either side, with cutouts for filtration.
Tank is currently a freshwater African cichlid setup.
As the tank is being shut down all the equipment and fish can be included as well (or not if desired), off the top of my head this is:
* 2 x Rena Filstar XP3
* Rena Filstar XP4 (bit of a rattle)
* 3 x Rena Smart heater 400w
* Hydor Koralia
* Loads of LED lighting (screwed into a wood board, can be removed)
* Tufa rock
* Aul baenschi (male)
* Aul Rubescens (male)
* Aul jacobfreibergi (male)
* Aul stuartgranti (unknown blue type, male)
* Aul stuartgranti (Usisya, male)
* Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" (pair)
* Cyrtocara moori (1 male, 1 unsexed)
* Pundamilia Nyerere (male)
* Hap sp.44 (male)
* Acei (1 male, 2 female)
* Yellow Labs (lots of)
* Rusties (lots of)
* Dragons Blood (male)
* Fire Fish o/b (male)
* Fire Fish bugendy/blue (male)
There are two pictures, one with flash on shows the colour of the wood better, one with flash off shows fish better.
Asking price is £600, offers welcome, viewings welcome, collection from SG19 (will need a van and a couple of you to move it).
Contact via the "Make Contact" button to discuss on phone/arrange viewing.
Advert stats: [Added or updated:23/01/13 Views: 2744]