RENA Aquarium and Cabinet. Ideal set-up and equipment for a Discus tank. 120x50x65cm (around 360litres)
I had this tank for my discus fish, but with change in circumstances have now sold the fish and looking to sell tank with all equipment (as shown).
Tank is fitted with:
- 2 x Original T8 Fluorescent Lamp Arcadia and 2 x Freshwater T8 Fluorescent Lamp Arcadia (about 6 months use) to promote plant growth and show off fish colours.
- Rena External Filter Xp3 with 6 filtration compartments. Pump outflow 1350L/h. Filter outflow 730L/h. Filtration volume 9.1L. Filter media was regularly replaced but there are also unused sponges and filter media spare with the tank.
- DD HMA 80-C filter. Will screw directly onto washing machine type fittings, garden tap etc. Details at devotedly-discus website. Basically a filter that removes all chlorine, chloramine (I have the filter for this installed), heavy metals, etc to get great quality water straight from tap to tank (no additional expensive water treatments or mixing required!). Fantastic for discus fish health and long life.
- The external filter, heaters, air pump and timer units for the lights are all connected through a "Powersurge" protector five-plug adaptor. All set up so you only need one plug socket to power everything.
- Quarantine tank (small) with heater and filter, can also be used to help grow live brine shrimp (dried eggs included, with salt, etc).
- Sand, rocks, mopani wood (all specific for aquarium use) and background.
- All the possible kit you could need including water testing kits, liquifry feed, disease treatments, brine shrimp eggs, salts, water treatments, weights for plants, nets, glass cleaning magnets and scrapers, food, syphon 'hoover', basic CO2 feed system and tabs for encouraging plant growth, etc, etc.
- Collection of books to help set and run the aquarium, select fish, deal with any problems and advice on keeping Discus (which the tank is ideal for).
Overall in good condition, although some scratches on the inside of the glass, particularly along bottom at the sand. Is a great tank and my discus, other fish and plants did fantastically well as you can see in the pics when it was set up.
This is a complete set-up with everything needed to get going (and with HMA filter you will have great water quality from the start, without need for chemical treatments!). This is a lot of really good equipment. No expense was spared as I bought everything needed to get the best set-up and conditions for my fish. Now selling the whole lot for £400 which is a fraction of what I have spent.
Any questions then please get in touch. Tank is for sale in EAST KILBRIDE. Thanks for looking!
Advertiser: Simon Bennett
Map Link: http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=MMREDR#Y3 ...
Advert stats: [Added or updated:28/09/13 Views: 1991]