I am planning to downsize from my Rena AqualifeŽ 121 x 50 x 70 Classic Aquarium & Cabinet - (Beech) just over six months old.
I am hoping to get around 400 for the entire set up, however that also probvaly indicates that I am open to sensible offers.
Rena Aquariums are top quality aquariums and have a reputation for being as being the best. Rena Aquariums are the Rolls Royce of the aquarium world. They incorporate a smart finish and ultra modern design. Rena Aquariums are suitable for coldwater, tropical and marine fish keeping. The price includes cabinet, heating, external filter system & lighting. A complete system. Including a 40 litre custom built sump and powerful pump.
* Total Volume: 440 litres
* Useful Volume: 380 litres
* Glass: 10 mm
* Weight Aquarium: 90 kg
* Dimensions: 121cm W x 51cm x D 70,5 cm H
* Aquarium & Cabinet
* 2x200W Automatic Heater Rena Cal
* (1350 l/h External Filter Rena Filstar xP this has been Aqua One upgraded to use with a custom built sump)
* 2 x 30W - 90cm lighting system
Advertiser: Jonathan Rubery
Advert stats: [Added or updated:31/12/07 Views: 3892]