This is an almost new (August 2007) Evasion Column 67 Silver 60 Gal (270L) aquarium and cabinet 67cm (26.5") complete with twin T5 lighting, reflectors, base mat & smoked glass cabinet door
• Tank dimensions: Height 67cm x Width 67cm x Depth 67cm
• Cabinet dimensions: Height 70cm x Width 67cm x Depth 67cm
• Top and base trim made of aluminium
• Brushed anodised aluminium lighting ramp on a rail (included in sale, but not in use as upgraded to Arcadia lighting)
• Easy access to the aquarium
• 2 x 24W T5 fluorescent tube lighting with reflectors (included in sale, but not in use as upgraded to Arcadia lighting)
• Smoked glass door cabinet with base mat
COMPLETE WITH: -
Large softies and various corals (pink pussy, gorgonia's etc etc) see pic!
Jam packed with quality mature (very purple) live rock - approx 40Kg
Majestic Angel (truly magnificent and worth in excess of £150.00)
Yellow Banded Maroon Clown Fish
Flagfin Angel (very friendly and beautiful with her blue lips)
Coral Beauty Dwarf Angel
Five Line Wrasse
2 x Golden/Blue Damsels (always out and non-aggressive)
1 Cleaner Shrimp
Turbo Snails (over a dozen)
This system is very easy to keep and is unbelieveably low maintenance. I don't use any additives, chemicals or ozone. Just a 25ltr salt water change every two weeks and a regular supply of fresh RO water to top-up after evaporation. I do add the odd carbon/phosphate remover sponge into the nano skimmer compartment, which is very simple to put in and take out.
The Set-up includes: -
External canister filter
Tunze nano streams
Tunze nano skimmer
Arcadia T5 lights customised with two blue moon lights
2 red night lights (see all the critters at night)
It also has a battery back up which will run the canister filter, heater and UV for about 17 hours, to keep everything alive and moving.
This tank will fit in a normal sized car, although two will be needed if you are taking the water, live rock and stock all at the same time.
All the fish feed on New Era Flake, seaweed and the occasional frozen cube mix for angel fish
This system is very quiet running, very easy to maintain, can take minor power cuts and does not require expensive Halide lighting.
BUYER TO COLLECT.
Telephone: 01392 423543
Advert stats: [Added or updated:30/03/08 Views: 2612]