Home :: Retailers & Services
Juwel Vision 450 Aquarium in Beech, Stand, Air Pump & Accessories Reduced for quick sale £325
Am selling this on behalf of a friend.
You are buying a Juwel Vision 450 fish tank and matching stand.
This is a great looking tank as you can see from the pictures. It’s a very big tank (450L) with Juwel internal filter and pump.
Total height including stand: 143 cm (4’9”)
Aquarium Dimension: 151 cm (w) x 51 cm (d) x 66 cm (h)
Aquarium Capacity: 450L
Tank Colour: Beech
Stand Dimensions: 51 cm (w) x 51 cm (d) x 80 cm (h)
61 cm depth (from back to front) at the widest point
Stand Colour: Beech
Tank Recommended/ Suggested Retail Price new £675.75
Stand Recommended/ Suggested Retail Price new £199.95
For more info: http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/Vision.htm
• Base cabinet consists of 1 central single-shelved compartment flanked by 2 large cupboard with single shelf. All original shelves.
• 1 x Juwel Powerhead/ pump 1500l/hr
• 1 x Juwel internal filtration box to hold heater, pump and media
• 2 x Quantum System VLEZ 36-40 twin-tube fluorescent light units
• 1 x Deltacare 300W thermostatic heater
• 3 x Hood flaps for feeding and filter access
• Instruction manual downloadable from
• Hailea ACO 9602 single outlet Air Pump
• Some Juwel used filter media
• Used but in good condition; the tank has one or two minor scratches on the glass but these are not noticeable once the tank is filled with water.
• It needs new T8’s
• I have tested everything and it all works fine.
• Used but in excellent condition.
Please note that any other livestock, ornaments, substrate and rocks shown in the photos are not necessarily included in the sale. The auction is just for what is listed above.
My friend's home is both pet and smoke free, except for my fish...and they don’t smoke!
Check out the rest of the “Weisnick Aquariums” collection on Facebook for my other items, from large to tiny there’s something for every tank.
To buy this new, excluding the accessories you are looking at over £900 so:-
Grab yourself a bargain!
Make a sensible Offer...
You may get a better deal than you expect!!
Local pickup is from Prestwich, North Manchester M25 only, due to the fragility of glass. The empty tank is very heavy, though the stand is not so bad as it can be taken apart, but it needs at LEAST THREE people to lift into and out of your very wide & large car/van. Please ensure you have checked details of size of your purchase AND your transport!
Having said all that, I MAY be able to arrange delivery within a 10 mile radius of M45 for agreed cost of petrol and labour but please ask for quote by emailing me your postcode before bidding.
I will happily help load you up at my end, but:-
1. Buyer always assumes responsibility for safely moving the complete purchase out of my friends house and onwards.
2. Buyer must provide suitable containers for any other aquarium contents.
3. Buyer must, within 3 days of end of auction, organise collection of the purchase.
Payment ONLY by Cash (unless stated otherwise) and within 48 hours of agreeing to purchase.
Hopefully the information above is sufficient, but if not, feel free to ask any questions phone or text 07773 661661.
Equally, if you win and have any problems please get in touch... the sale isn’t complete until you’re happy. :-)
Check out the other items in our Facebuk clearout … including our current tank and fishy accessory page “Weisnick Aquariums” and the new Guitar page “Musicislove”
Please check out my other adverts … including my tanks and bogwood, as well as the rest of the “AQUARIUM COLLECTION” over on eBay, sold by musicislove_uk.
I have many extras for sale (not all advertised) including:-
** Artificial plants
** Various sand substrates for marine or cichlid fish (by default it comes with a gravel substrate)
** Various rocks for tropical, cichlid or marine use
** Various marine add-ons.
As well as the items listed above I can offer various additional extras on collection:
Tanks can be bought with an external pump (I have a few different ones) instead of the internal filtration system (unless the filter box is not removable from the tank and not sealed to it) and I'll credit £10 against the external pump's price.
Thanks for looking
Advertiser: Brian Rose
County: Greater Manchester
Web Link: https://www.facebook.com/Weisnick-Aquari ...
Advert stats: [Added or updated:20/10/20 Views: 14997]