Here we are collecting together for the benefit of fishkeepers in the UK details of aquarist, fishkeeping and related (reptilians etc) clubs and associations. If your club is not yet listed please apply HERE and send us your club details. Please include the following: 1) Club name, 2) area of interest (e.g. Discus), 3) contact details with full address 4) email and web address if available 5) member charges and benefits.
- The Northern Goldfish And Pondkeepers Society - The Northern Goldfish and Pondkeepers Society (NGPS) was founded in 1959. It caters for people who are interested in keeping and breeding all forms of fancy Goldfish. The Society is proud of it’s northern roots but membership now covers all of the country and abroad, members are welcome from all areas. The NGPS is one of the country’s top specialist fish societies and membership is essential for all those seriously interested in Goldfish. Meetings are held at 8pm on the evening of the second Tuesday in every month at the Church Inn, Church Lane, Prestwich in Manchester. All aspects of Goldfish history, husbandry, breeding and showing are covered, live fish are often featured, visiting speakers attend and society visits are arranged in a friendly, informed atmosphere. Members have access to rare goldfish varieties that just can’t be bought in the shops. The Society has extensive contacts with breeders and institutions nationally and internationally, especially in the far east and uniquely holds in Britain part of the Chinese National Goldfish Collection. Occasional foreign ‘Goldfish’ holidays are arranged for members, the last were to Hong Kong and Japan in the spring of 2004 and Singapore in the summer of 2007. There is no requirement to attend the meetings, though this is undoubtedly the way to get maximum benefit from membership, and all meetings minutes along with articles and features are included in the monthly Newsletter sent to all members. An annual open show is held every year in Manchester on the second Saturday in September. Membership of the NGPS is only £15.00 single or £18.50 family per year (April to April), which includes delivery of the much respected Newsletter, and a charge of £1.00 per person attending is made at each meeting. New members, beginners or experts are welcome. For any further details or assistance please contact the Chairman Mr. Sherridan Moores on 0161 969 7567. email@example.com.
- Sheaf Valley Aquarist Society (South Yorkshire) - We are a group of likeminded people based in and around South Yorkshire who enjoy keeping fish and sharing our experiences with others. We have regular group activities attending shows & auctions, visiting retailers and other places of aquatic interest. Club meetings are held on the second Monday of every month at The Pheasant Inn, Barnsley Rd, Sheffield Lane Top, Sheffield, S5 0QG at 19:30, newcomers are welcome. Refreshments and bar snacks are available from the bar. Meetings generally end at about 21:00. 2010 will see the Club hosting two evening auctions and two Open Shows. We have guest speakers lined up to give us a talk on their specialist subjects this year too. The Club is nothing without it's members and there's always room for more! You're welcome to attend one of our meetings and introduce yourself to the Club. For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.svas.co.uk.
- Northern Ireland Reef Club (NIRC) - Northern Ireland’s Premier Reef and Marine Club, We welcome all enthusiasts, from those just interested in the hobby to seasoned veterans. If you are thinking about setting up a saltwater tank or just have experiences to share, this is the place. For more information contact by email Aaron Oettinger at: email@example.com.
- East Coast Reefers Marine Club - For people just starting out in the hobby or for the more experienced in the Norfolk Area. Informal meets at members houses. For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07716 678321.
- Catfish Study Group (UK) - The Catfish Study Group is based in the UK but has a worldwide membership and is dedicated to furthering the knowledge of catfish. Monthly meetings and Open Shows are held at Highfields Working Men’s Club, Ratcliff Street, Darwen, Lancs, BB3 2DF, a short drive away from junction 4 of the M65. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Bob Barnes Email: email@example.com. Website: www.catfishstudygroup.org. Northbank. Drumcross Road. Bathgate. West Lothian. EH48 4NT. Scotland.
- Portsmouth Aquarist Society - We are a friendly club with enthusiastic members from all fields of fish keeping, from community tanks to discus to oddballs, tankbusters and marines. Our meetings include talks, auctions, table shows and competitions. We meet on the first and third wednesday of each month between 8pm and 10pm at Buckland Community Centre, Malins Road, Portsmouth PO2 7BL.
- Norwich and District Aquarist Society - Norwich and District Aquarist Society holds meetings on the third Monday of every month at The Griffin Public House, Yarmouth Road, Thorpe, St Andrews, Norwich, NR7 OAD. Auctions are held every month except December unless approved by the committee and most fishkeeping items that are in good condition are accepted. There are illustrated talks every month with speakers when possible covering all aspects of the hobby. As the lecture is the highlight of our meetings we are always looking for speakers to talk on any aspects of fishkeeping. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Derek Wyer. Telephone: 01603 406276.
- South Tyneside Aquatic, Marine & Pondkeeper Society (STAMPS) Meetings held every other Tuesday, at Marsden Inn, 143 Marsden Lane, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 7HN. We are a friendly, family club involved in all aspects of fishkeeping. Members range from the very young to those past retirement age. We have a full calendar at our club nights, and are heavily involved in helping out with local fishkeeping activities. Email Secretary, Bede Kerrigan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington Aquarists Society and Pondkeepers (W.A.S.P.) Meet monthly in Washington Tyne and Wear . We have members interested in all aspects of the aquarium hobby and members of all levels of experiance. We hold an auction and an Open Show each year and try to have at least one society trip away each year. Membership is £10 per year, the society is affiliated to the F.B.A.S. contact ARace66928@aol.com
- North East Goldfish Society Covering all aspects of Goldfish keeping and welcomes members of all abilities. We meet bi-monthly in Washington Tyne and Wear on the second Sunday of January, March etc. Membership is £10 per year, in return members have access to an extensive Goldfish library and laboratory microscope to identify fish parasites, and receive a bi-monthly Newsletter. We hold an Open Show each year to Nationwide Standards, we are also affiliated to the F.B.A.S. Email contact ARace66928@aol.com
- Plymouth Fish Club A principally internet based club (but with regular real world meetings) that brings together the wider fishkeeping community of Plymouth in Devon. The club began with the aim of improving the social side of the hobby in Plymouth. We wanted to get people together in a community with the benefits of shared advice, resources and companionship. A place where you can show off your work, and enjoy what others have done. A place where you can yarn on for hours about fish, without having to worry whether you’re being boring! We cater for all areas of fishkeeping. From pond to reef, no back garden lake is too big, no childrens goldfish bowl is too small. If you have fish and you live in Plymouth. Then Plymouth Fish Club.com is for you. It’s completely free to be a full member. You simply need to register on the website at and that’s it! The club itself is fairly self explanatory once you’ve visited and seen it for yourself. Contact is Alex Smale. Email email@example.com.
- Snakehead Society (UK) An internet based Society who's aim is to provide as much relevant and up to date species information for all snakeheads, using scientific and keeper experiences to bring together profiles. Subscription is £5 and requires registration at www.oddball-chat.com, once registered, subscribe to the society to gain access into the society forums. Current benefits are first hand access to snakehead profiles and also the chance to contribute to this relatively unknown and poorly researched species. In the near future, society merchandise and memorabilia will become available.
- Greater Manchester Cichlid Society. Meet on the last tuesday of the month, at Littleborough Conservative Club, Peel street, Littleborough, Greater Manchester. We have a speaker on nearly every month, three club table shows, and two inter club shows with north west cichlid group, We have two auctions and one open show and auction, every year. membership is £5 per year and you get a news letter every month. for any information call Bob Barnes on 01204707375 or Alan Waterfield 01706849355, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Union of Scottish Aquarists - In itself, the Union of Scottish Aquarists is not a Club, but a group of Committee Members who are members of USA affiliated clubs. Memberships from clubs, and individuals helps to provide first class judges for member club shows. The Union of Scottish Aquarists annual membership fees are as follows: Individual membership £5. Family membership £7.50. Club membership £10. Contact details are on the website.
- Strood and District Aquarist Society - Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month starting at 8pm. We try to arrange for a speaker slide show or fish show for each meeting. Our main event of the year, is our Tropical and Coldwater Fish Open Show. This as the name suggests, is a show where fish are exhibited and judged, and the winners, awarded prizes. The classes are open to all aquarists and we usually have in excess of 300 fish on show. The club also organises a weekend trip each year to Holland to visit the many shops there. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Pete Cottle. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.stroodaquarist.co.uk.
- Southern Counties Catfish Rescue Society - We are a group of catfish enthusiasts who meet in Basingstoke on a quarterly basis to share information about our favourite subject catfish. We also try to help people re-home unwanted catfish and wherever possible our members will try to accommodate unwanted catfish on a free of charge basis. We produce a society newsletter for our members. For further information please contact: Contact: Daphne Layley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southend Leigh and District Aquarist Society - Southend Leigh and District Aquarist Society meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at St. Andrews Hall, Southview Drive, Westcliff, Essex. Meetings are friendly, usually with a speaker and a table show. We have auctions, that are open to any members of other clubs and also pay visits to shops in the area. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Chris Cheswright. Telephone: 01268 472095. Email: email@example.com. 2 Cedar Avenue, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9DT.
- Silk & Lace Fishkeepers - We are a small group who do not hold regular meetings. Our main aim is conservation and to this end we run auctions from time to time in areas where local people can benifit from hobby bred livestock. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Clive. Telephone: 0115 9531635 or 0162. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 45, Wollaton Avenue, Gedling, Notts. NG4 4HY
- Sandgrounders Aquatic Society - Meet above The New Aquastore, 71 Churchill Avenue, Churchtown, Southport, on alternate Thursdays at 8pm. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Mrs Pat Hustings. Telephone: 01704 541177. Email: email@example.com.
- Ryedale Aquarist Society - Ryedale Aquarist Society covers all areas of the fishkeeping hobby in the Pickering, Malton and Helmsley areas of North Yorkshire. We meet at the Bay Horse Hotel, Market Place, Pickering. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: David Marshall. Telephone: 01751 472715.
- Portsmouth Aquarist Society - Portsmouth Aquarist Society meets on the first and third Wednesday evenings of each month at Buckland Community Centre, Malins Road, Portsmouth. The centre has flat, level access, and there is a bar where we meet before the 8pm start. Our members come from quite a large area from Southampton to Worthing and we have regular table shows and slide shows. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Gill Utting. Telephone: 02392 525739. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.societyhants.freeserve.co.uk.
- Plymouth & District Aquarists & Pondkeepers Society - Plymouth & District Aquarists' & Pondkeepers' Society holds meetings at 7.45 pm on the first and second Wednesdays of each month at the GWR Staff Association Social Club, Mullet Road, Laira, Plymouth. Committee meetings are held at the same venue and begin at 8.00 pm on the third Tuesday of the month. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Andy Cann.
Telephone: 07956421510. Email: email@example.com. Website: padapks.mysite.freeserve.com. 89 Crossway. Plympton. Plymouth. Devon.
- Otley Aquarists Society - Small friendly club which meets at the Three Horse Shoes Otley on the 2nd Monday of each month at 8pm. New and Old members most welcome. Film shows talks and disscussion at each meeting. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Sue Kenworthy. Telephone: 01274 531418.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.otleyaquaristsociety.co.uk. 24 Oswald Street. Windhill. Shipley. Bradford.
West Yorkshire. BD18 2NL.
- North West Cichlid Group - The North West Cichlid Group specialises in the family Cichlidae, and holds regular monthly meetings in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. We also have three auctions each year, giving members the opportunity to buy and sell cichlids. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Mal Irvine
Telephone: 01744 893006. Email: email@example.com.
- North East Yorkshire Killi Group - The North East Yorkshire Killi Group (NEYKG) specialises in killifishes, and covers the North, East and West Yorkshire area. Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at the Shepherds Hut Social Club, York. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: David Armitage. Telephone: 01653 618971. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merseyside Aquarist Society - The Merseyside AS meetings commence at 8.00pm, for 8.30pm start, on the second and fourth Monday of each month at: Wavertree Cricket Club. Long Lane. Wavertree. Liverpool, L15
0151- 733 0340. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Gordon Kehoe. Email: email@example.com.
- Hull Aquarist Society - Hull Aquarist Society covers tropical fish, marine fish, coldwater and pond fish. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Trevor Douglas. Telephone: 01482 801389.
- Hambleton And District Aquatic Club - Hambleton And District Aquatic Club (HADAC) meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at the Thirsk Conservative Club. All fishkeepers are welcome. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Dave Broadhead. Telephone: 01765 640644. Email: martyn firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr Martyn Bostock, 6 Greenmount Drive, Hopwood, Heywood, Greater Manchester.
- Derby and District Aquarists - A club based in Derby for local aquarium owners. Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 8pm at Mr Grundy's public house, Ashbourne Road, Derby. All are welcome. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Simon Bacon. Telephone: 01332 773416. Email: email@example.com. Website: members.aol.com/derbyaquarists.
- Corby and District Aquarist Society - Corby And District Aquarist Society (CADAS) holds meetings on the first Wednesday of each month at the Stephenson Way Community Centre, Corby. Meeting start at 8:00pm. For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.cadas.org.uk.
- County Armagh Aquatic Society - The Co Armagh Aquatic Society meets on the first Monday of every month, 7.30pm sharp, in: The Portadown Town Hall, Co Armagh, Northern Ireland. The club covers coldwater, tropical and marine topics, as well as amphibians. Everybody is welcome to attend meetings and tea and coffee is available free of charge. Membership costs £20 per annum and is available at meetings. Or, for those unable to attend meetings, Postal Membership is available and includes a membership pack and monthly information by post. A monthly magazine is available to all members. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Alan.
Telephone: 02838 310090. Email: email@example.com. 604 Pinebank. Craigavon. County Armagh. Northern Ireland. BT65 5DA.
- Castleford Aquarist Society - The Castleford Aquarist Society covers Castleford and surrounding towns in the West Yorkshire area. Meetings are held at the Royal British Legion, Powell Street, Castleford, on the fourth Tuesday of each month. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Roy Blackburn. Telephone: 01977 730754.
- Bristol Tropical Fish Club - The BTFC is a club for beginners and experts alike and meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month - please see website for venue details and speaker programme. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: John Williams. Telephone: 07810 251965. Email: webmaster@BristolTropicalFishClub.org.uk. Website: www.BristolTropicalFishClub.org.uk. 11 Bradley Road. Patchway. Bristol. BS34 5LF.
- Bangor Aquarists and Breeders Society - Interested in keeping fish? Why not join us on the second Tuesday of the month? We meet in The George Green Community Centre, Rathgill Parade, Bangor at 8.00pm.
For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Andrea Quinn. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 43 De Wind Drive. Comber. Newtownards.
- Anglia Reef Club - Covering Essex, Suffolk, and Norfolk. Monthly meetings with a rotating venue.
For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Julie Pine. Telephone: 01206 391006. Email: email@example.com.
- Aberdeen Fishkeeping Club - Meets the 2nd Monday of every month at the 22club, 55b Rose street, Aberdeen. Sorry, under 18s are not allowed in the premises. For further information please contact:
Membership secretary: Dave Gamble. Telephone: 01224 826517. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 4 Lochside Road. Bridge of Don. Aberdeen.
- Gloucestershire Fishkeeping Club - Gloucestershire Fishkeeping Club meets on the first Tuesday of the month. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Judy Mitchell. Email: email@example.com.
- British Marine Life Study Society - Responsible for producing the journal Glaucus, which is the first publication exploring the marine life of the seas surrounding the British Isles available to the general public. For further information please contact: Membership secretary: Andy Horton. Telephone: 01273 465433. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.glaucus.org.uk. Address: Glaucus House, 14 Corbyn Crescent, Shoreham-by-Sea, Sussex, BN43 6PQ.
- British Koi Keepers Society - BKKS National Membership Secretary; Contact by telephone: 01639 710045 Angie Evans. Email: email@example.com.
- Association of Aquarists (Southern) - The Association is run by aquarists for the benefit of aquarists. The range of interests of our members is wide and varied covering native and foreign coldwater fishes, tropical fish, marine fish and both temperate and tropical aquatic plants. Contact Andy Pearce by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.fishkeepers.org
- Anabantoid Association of Great Britain - (Yorkshire) For more details contact by telephone: Christine Clark by email: email@example.com.
- Kirkcaldy Aquarist Society - Established in 1927. K.A.S Interests range from catfish, Cichlids, Barbs, Anabantids and many others, plus Showing, Breeding and tank construction. we cater for the novice to the experienced aquarists. Meetings held every monday night from 7.30pm at 21, Junction road, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland. Memberships are due from november's agm to following agm. Memberships are:- Adults £7.50, Family £10, Junior under 16 and O.A.P's £5. 50p weekly subs at the door when attending. For more details contact by telephone: Mike Dewar (editor) 01592 757089 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robin Hood Aquarists - Meeting at: Highbank Community Centre, Farnborough Road, Clifton, Nottingham. On the second Monday of each month at 7:30pm for 8:00pm start. Various topics discussed covering all aspects of the hobby at each meeting with guest speakers, slide, video and Power Point presentations and regular member's table shows. For details contact Clive on email@example.com or Matthew on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- South East Section of the BKKS. (British Koi Keepers Society) - Meetings: Every 4th Sunday of the month at Chelsfield Village Hall, Chelsfield Kent. Membership secretary: Tony Hussey, 50 Sutherland Ave, Welling, Kent. Phone 0208 303 0418. Meetings are held with either a visitor or an in-house speaker covering all aspects of Koi keeping and occasionally Bonsai. Exchange visits to other Koi Clubs including the Dutch National Koi Society. An extensive library of Koi and koi-related subjects incl videos and DVD's, see web-site for complete details.
- Bristol Aquarists' Society - Guide to fancy goldfish varieties, how to keep and breed them, goldfish shows, and over 150 photographs of different goldfish.
- British Rainbowfish And Goby Society - A club site specializing in two fish families. Rainbowfishes and Gobies
- The Calypso Fish and Aquaria Club - Based in London, catering to young online enthusiasts and traditional fishkeepers. Regular social events. Forum, members pages, online chatroom, buy and sell column and question answering service.
- Crouch Valley Koi Club - Articles and photographs of koi and ponds. Club information and coming events. Links to good selection of Koi carp sites and good noticeboard. Based in Essex.
- Dunstable & District Aquarist Society - Many tropical fish articles plus information on the club's activities.
- Eastbourne & Districs Pondkeepers Group - A club for fishkeepers and enthusiasts in Eastbourne. Information on pool and pond maintenance and fish care. Social diary and member discount scheme.
- Greenock & District Aquarist Society - One of the biggest aquarium clubs in Scotland.Formed in October 1950 and still very active. Services to members include regular meetings, auctions and lectures.
- Isle of Wight Aquarists' Society - Club history, calendar, contact information, and news.
- Dunstable and District Aquarist Society - The Dunstable and District Aquarists Society deals with all areas of the fishkeeping hobby including topical, marine, coldwater and pond fish keeping. The club members meet at 8pm on the second Wednesday of every month at Slip End Village Hall, Luton, Bedfordshire. All newcomers are made very welcome from novice to the more experienced.
- British Cichlid Association - The British Cichlid Association is one of the largest clubs in the UK. Members receive the journal Cichlidae six times a year which is an A5 size publication that deals with all aspects of cichlid keeping including Central and South American as well as African cichlids. The club is non profit making and deals not only with the study and keeping of the cichlids more commonly found in the shops, but also the preservation of rare and endangered species through a captive breeding programme.
- The UK Piranha Club allows members to obtain a number of rare piranha species which including: Pygocentrus Caribe, Pygocentrus Piraya, Pygocentrus Ternetzi, Pygocentrus Nattereri, Serrasalmus Rhombeus, Serrasalmus Brandtii, Serrasalmus Elongatus.
- The Calypso Fish and Aquaria Club - The Calypso Fish and Aquaria club is a new club for aquarists and pondkeepers based in Central London. It is initially a predominantly web-based club but also intends eventually to hold regular meetings of members, as well as arranging social events several times per year. Our aim is to provide a friendly and informal fish club in the London area where beginners and experienced aquarists alike can profit from each other's experiences, but at the same time using modern technology to the full and providing members with their own free web pages and services.
- Bedfordshire Aquarium and Reptile Keepers Society - A club for keepers of all types of ornamental fish and reptiles.
- The British Killfish Association - Mailing list, notice boards, members area, photo gallery, and species database. The British Killifish Association as the name suggests is concerned with the study and keeping of Killifish. With comfortably over 400 members this is one of the largest clubs in the U.K and includes members from all over the world. As a member you will receive a monthly all colour journal called ‘Killi News’ which covers all aspects of keeping Killi fish including newly discovered species and breeding reports. There is also a fish and egg list which provides a very useful source of new stock, some of which will not be found in the shops. Members receive a pack which includes a guide to keeping Killi fish, a nominal role which provides details of members and a booklet detailing the rules of the Association. There are a number of local area groups which meet up on a monthly basis giving you the opportunity to meet other members and find out more about the hobby as well as source new stock. The BKA has an excellent website with a members area. The site includes a large number of photographs as well as details about the care for individual species as well as a large number of articles.
- Ilford and District Aquarists and Pondkeepers Society - The club meets on the second Monday of each month at the Wanstead Library, Spratt Hall Road, Wanstead. We cover all aspects of the hobby. Meetings, usually a talk with slides, start at 8.00pm and finish at 10.30 See our website for more details. For further information please contact: Email: email@example.com.
- Reigate and Redhill Aquarist Society - The club holds regular meetings and covers all aspects of the hobby including cold water and tropical fish keeping.
- Caer Urfa Aquarist Society - The members of the Caer Urfa club meet on alternate Tuesdays at the Marsden Inn, Marsden, South Shields, Tyne and Wear. The club includes both novices as well as the more experienced and all newcomers are very welcome. The club holds a number of activities including slide shows and outings. Guest speakers are regularly invited to come along to meetings.
- UK Discus Association (UKDA) - Discus fish - Symphysodon species. The club is a non profit organisation that promotes he dissemination of
information on the discus fish Symphysodon sp. Membership is free and open to all. Several key breeders and retailers offer exclusive discounts to UKDA members. Contact: UKDA founder - Dougall Stewart email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hounslow and District Aquarists Society - Established over 50 years ago, Hounslow & District Aquarist Society offers a wide range of interests for fishkeepers regardless of their level of experience. During fortnightly meetings they provide a programme of varied interests covering all aspects of fishkeeping; with have guest speakers, competitive Table Shows and Bring & Buy Sales (often in association with other Societies in the area) or activities thought up by the members. At the ANNUAL OPEN SHOW, held in September, they play host to other Societies bringing their fishes along to exhibit. Email: email@example.com
- IFOCAS, The International Federation of Online Clubs and Aquatic Societies - The world's largest organised hobbyist group with currently over 9,000 members on all continents. Membership is for individuals, societies, and commercial members and is generally free to all fishkeepers who have web sites. The IFOCAS website has data useful to both frershwater and marine fishkeepers wherever they may be located, toghether with world club lists. In the UK IFOCAS may be contacted at: Secretariat@ifocas.fsworld.co.uk or in the US at Secretariat@I-focas.ic24.net. The website is online in several areas but in the UK at the above address and many pages are in several languages.
- Aquarists Reunited - A webspace group for contacting all old colleagues and members of defunct aquarium groups of the past. Listing over 300 past groups and societies its great for finding old friends or just inputting information for others. Pictures are welcomed as are club badges. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Gerald Jennings, 2 Gatcombe Road, London N.194PT.
- Federation of British Aquatic Societies - The FBAS is the largest fishkeeping body in the UK. The FBAS provides backing for Societies' Shows. Affiliated Societies can apply for a Show Pack containing Tank Labels, Place Stickers, Judging Sheets, etc. for their Show. We store, coordinate and distribute aquatic goods offered by sponsors in support of Societies. Email; email@example.com.
- Essex Reef Club comprises a diverse group of people with one thing in common - a desire to recreate and enjoy the beauty of the natural reefs in the comfort of our own homes. Our membership embraces a wide range of experience, from those just starting out, to veterans who have been at this for 20 years or more. One thing we have all learnt though is that there are benefits - practical, financial, and social - from getting together with other local reefers to share and learn from our different experiences, get practical advice and help from colleagues, and to enjoy special Club discounts and offers! Email; firstname.lastname@example.org.