Juwel Vision 180 bow-fronted marine aquarium in dark wood- Professional weir/sump conversion done by Wharf Aquatics!
I bought the tank from new to use as for tropical, then visited the marine dept of my lfs and never looked back! It never got set up as tropical!
The tank is 128cm high, 92cm wide and 41cm deep and perfect for where I have it in my house so rather than get rid of it to buy a marine tank, I decided to convert it by having £460 of work done to it by Wharf Aquatics!
The cabinet was altered to take a sump tank, then the main tank drilled for a central weir to be put in. In the weir is the outlet pipe to sump tank, inlet pipe back to main tank and overflow pipe to sump tank. All pipe work is included as its sealed in so the tank and cabinet will need to be transported in one piece although the sump tank can be taken out once emptied.
I'm going to sell the tank as a whole job lot so here's what's included;
* Vision 180 tank and cabinet. Has been running for 2 years and bought for around £450 new.
* Maxspect Razor LED lighting unit. 16k. Fully programmable and has 6 different time/light strength/white and blue light settings in order to mimic daylight to match natural day/night light. Still have the box and hanging kit so can be suspended from the ceiling if you want to be posh! The difference that these LEDs make to your coral colour/growth is fantastic! These were £399 new.
* Bubble Magus NAC6 protein skimmer. This is a cracking bit of kit and you shouldn't skimp on the skimmer! Was £170 new.
* Ecotech Vortech Mp10 pump/wave maker. This is a programmable pump so you can have a number of different flow patterns and speed settings that are more than sufficient for a 3 foot aquarium. The reviews are great and was £180 new.
* Eheim return pump from sump back to main tank. More than enough power to give great water movement upon return, £70 new.
* Bubble Magus media reactor and small pump. I have used it for phosphate remover, was £100 new for reactor and pump.
* A heater also included and is more than sufficient for the 210ish litres of water with tank and sump combined. Also another Eheim heater is included which I use for water changes.
* Then there is all of my salifert test kits (Kh, Phosphate, Nitrate, Calcium and magnesium, all with some remaining), my D-D refractometer to test salinity/specific gravity, some Kh buffer, some N03P04 nitrate remover, two 25litre containers for water changes etc and probably some other bits that I'm forgetting now....
And now for the contents;
* Around 35-40kg of matured live rock.
* Blue Mushrooms
* Green Torch coral
* Kenyan Tree coral
* Green Trachyphyllia
Now the fish;
* 2 super red clowns
* Potters angel (my favourite!)
* Bangaii Cardinal
* Pyjama Cardinal
* Royal Gramma
* Blue neon goby
* Cleaner shrimp
* Blood shrimp
* Pink and yellow Starfish
* Brittle Starfish
* A number of hermit crabs/snails
There is also a black mantis shrimp that hitch-hiked in on the rock. It's around 1-1.5 inches long and we noticed it 18 months ago, although you have to really look for it!
I'm moving house and there is nowhere for the aquarium in the new place. Also, I'm finding myself more and more busy at work so I have less and less time to spend on it these days, hence the sale (as sad as it makes me!)
I've never had to sell a tank before so don't really know how it would be done, Buckets for water/rock/coral/fish etc I suppose?!
Obviously, I take no responsibility for any accidents/deaths etc of livestock or equipment after you leave my house with it.
Don't hesitate to contact me for any details that I may have missed out.
Obviously, it's collection only from Mansfield, NG18 area and you will need something tall enough to to get it in as like I said, it'll need to be taken in one piece.
Im looking for £650 for all!
Thanks for the interest!!
Advertiser: Dan Mort
Advert stats: [Added or updated:05/08/15 Views: 1443]