Here I am selling my 4ft x 2ft x 2ft complete marine setup
Iíve had this for 2 years but I'm leaving the hobby due to work commitments.
This is a great setup which cost around £1,400.00 when new. Plus all all the equipment needed.
The tank has a center weir that has been drilled and plumbed. The return comes back throug a silent running pump. The plumbing is very tidy.
3 section sump.
The Aqua Oak cabinets are made from solid oak and are high quality pieces of furniture.
- Solid oak cabinet.
- Solid oak pelmet.(slight damage but not noticeable see pics)
- Fully plumbed with all pipework.
- mars aqua led lighting.
- phosphate reactor.
- powerheads and return pump.
- 3 large live pieces of porcelain aquascape.
- water sand and contents.
- Aquarium Volume - 311L
- Sump Volume - 132L
- Aquarium Dimensions - 120cm (W) x 60cm (D) x 60cm (H)
- Dimensions with Cabinet - 120cm (W) x 60cm (D) x 148cm (H)
This is a heavy item and will require a van and containers to assist with collection of the tank and it's contents.
Any questions please ask.
There are a few scratches on the glass from cleaning but nothing noticeable when full of fish and corals.
Advertiser: Michael wren
Advert stats: [Added or updated:05/09/19 Views: 138]