3-Tier Clearseal Aquarium Stand with 3 x 4ft Tanks.
This has been setup in my bedroom for over a year now, unfortunately the landlord is worried about his ceiling (rightly so I say!) so with GREAT reluctance I am having to put this item up for sale.
* 3 x 4ft Clear-seal aquariums (actual dimensions are 4ft x 1ft x 1ft)
* 1 x 3 Tier Stand (Made of rubberised steel - easily dismantled)
* 1 x New Fluval 4+ Internal Filter (currently in use in tank)
* 1 x Cleaseal Bio Filter (also new but in use)
* 1 x Magi-Flow 270 with Spray Bar (also new and in use)
* 1 x Rena Filter (old but works nicely - currently holds aragonite)
* 3 x Heaters suitable for tanks
* 3 x Lighting Starter Units
* 3 x Cable Tidys (need only one plug for each tank rather than a load!)
* 2 x Dual output air pumps (clearseal brand) & Lots of Airline
* 3 x Arcadia Flourescent tubes
* 3 x Tank backgrounds
* A selection of live plants (Amazon Swords, Riccia & many others)
* A selection (around 10 / 15) of silk plants (Look really good when mixed in with the live ones!)
* A lot of bogwood
* 2 Air Driven Sponge Filters
* Small 12" glass tank with lid (for quarantine / hospital)
Fish (can be re-homed if not wanted):
* 1 large Oscar (around 5-7 inches)
* 2 Medium Firemouth Cichlids
* 1 Medium Green Terror
* 1 Yellow Lab
* 1 Large Plec
* 2 Blue Botia Orange tailed Loaches
* 1 Clown Loach
* A couple of neon tetras
You are welcome to have all of the sand, water, ornaments aswell - I need to clear it all out so anything that is there you are welcome to :) (there is a lot more than listed above)
I also have several fluval 3 filters that the metal centering rod has come out of - if you have a punch and a hammer these are easily fixable - you are welcome to these aswell :)
I also have a box of medication / treatments / water additives.
I will add some more pictures to the listing very soon (tonight!) so keep your eyes peeled.
Obviously due to size, weight and hassle it is collection only.
When dismantled I reckon this will fit in most estate cars - definetly in a small van - you are going to need at least 2 people to get this down the stairs (I nearly broke my back doing it myself!).
I will also include the dividers that came with the tank - this means you can split the tank into 6 x 2ft tanks (not recommended with current inhabitants!)
If you are travelling far I would suggest that you bring a battery powered air line for the filter sponges as they are nicely matured and would save new tank syndrome.
There is well over £800 worth of kit, fish, and tanks here:
* 3 x 4ft Clear-seal aquariums (actual dimensions are 4ft x 1ft x 1ft) ---
* 1 x 3 Tier Stand (Made of rubberised steel - easily dismantled) --------All £600 brand new
* 1 x New Fluval 4+ Internal Filter (currently in use in tank) ---£30+ Brand New
* 1 x Cleaseal Bio Filter (also new but in use) --- £25 brand new
* 1 x Magi-Flow 270 with Spray Bar (also new and in use) -- £20 brand New
* 1 x Rena Filter (old but works nicely - currently holds aragonite) -- Pass?
* 3 x Heaters suitable for tanks --- around £10 each
* 3 x Lighting Starter Units ---- £around £25 each new
* 3 x Cable Tidys (need only one plug for each tank rather than a load!) --- pennies but all setup :)
* 2 x Dual output air pumps (clearseal brand) & Lots of Airline --- £30 each
* 3 x Arcadia Flourescent tubes --£10 - 15 each!
* 3 x Tank backgrounds ---- Pennies
* A selection of live plants (Amazon Swords, Riccia & many others) --- Pennies again
* A selection (around 10 / 15) of silk plants (Look really good when mixed in with the live ones!) -- cost me £20
* A lot of bogwood -- bought for around £30
* Oscar worth around £15-20
* Blue botia are worth around £20
* Cycled Sponges - priceless - saves so much hassle!
Please fire any questions my way - they are gorgeous tanks (have never needed a tv in my room) and the fish all have character (the oscar especially), they have been in a stable tank for the past year they would make a great addition to any home :).
Oh and if you would like any more pictures just ask - I know its a big purchase so will be willing to help out :)
Advertiser: Daniel Voyce
County: West Mids
Advert stats: [Added or updated:11/08/06 Views: 4312]