Home :: Malawi, Tanganyikan & Victorian Cichlids
Rift valley cichlids, tanks and equipment
Giving up the hobby.
X 1 Cyphotilapia frontosa £10
I currently have six tanks for sale [all measurements in inches] and, if you are interested, I do have photos of all of them:
(1) CLEAR SEAL TANK: 24”x15½” [high]x 12” £12
(2) CLEAR SEAL TANKS: 18”x12”X12” £7
(3) CLEAR SEAL TANKS: 18”x12”X12” £7
(4) CLEAR SEAL TANK: 18”x10”x10” £4
(5) EHEIM TANK 31 1/2 inches (long) x 12" [width] x 16 1/2 [high] £8 Does have some scratches, not a show tank for the sitting room, more a bottom of a rack tank. And at one point I has a misplaced scare, thinking it was leaking and thus put extra sealant on [most of which is concealed when there’s sand in it]. The price I’m offering it at is a reflection of its condition – but it does hold water!
(6) 16"x8"x8" £2.50
I also have for sale: Internal Filters; Sponge Filters; Pumps; Heater/Thermostats; Lighting; Thermometers; Coconut shell caves; Rocks; Lava rock; Slates; Bog wood; Anubias plants.
Collect only, unless local or we agree on somewhere.
Advert stats: [Added or updated:31/07/19 Views: 1360]