Home :: Malawi, Tanganyikan & Victorian Cichlids
Rift valley cichlids, tanks and equipment
Giving up the hobby.
X 1 Cyphotilapia frontosa £10
MALAWI CICHLIDS: Male Copadichromis [with sulphur yellow crest] and two females £15 for the trio.
Other: X2 Rummy nose Tetra £1 each. ALL ONO.
I currently have seven tanks for sale [all measurements in inches] and, if you are interested, I do have photos of all of them:
(1) CLEAR SEAL TANK: 24x15½ [high]x 12 £12
(2) CLEAR SEAL TANKS: 18x12X12 £7
(3) CLEAR SEAL TANKS: 18x12X12 £7
(4) CLEAR SEAL TANK: 18x10x10 £4
(5) EHEIM TANK 31 1/2 inches (long) x 12" [width] x 16 1/2 [high] £8 Does have some scratches, not a show tank for the sitting room, more a bottom of a rack tank. And at one point I has a misplaced scare, thinking it was leaking and thus put extra sealant on [most of which is concealed when theres sand in it]. The price Im offering it at is a reflection of its condition but it does hold water!
(6)CLEAR SEAL TANK: 30 x 12 x 12 £14
(7) 16"x8"x8" £2.50
I also have for sale: Internal Filters; Sponge Filters; Pumps; Heater/Thermostats; Lighting; Thermometers; Coconut shell caves; Rocks; Lava rock; Slates; Bog wood; Anubias plants.
Collect only, unless local or we agree on somewhere.
Advert stats: [Added or updated:05/03/19 Views: 725]